Here are some answers to a few questions you might have:
I've purchased a full pass back in 2020, can I use it this year?
Absolutely! You can apply your old pass towards the purchase of a pass in 2022. The price difference is $20, which can be paid at the door or in advance. *Please note, you will not be able to use the "old" pass in 2023.
What are the current Covid safety requirements for this event?
This is a fully-vaccinated event! Proof of full vaccination is required. Digital record/QR code is strongly recommended to prevent any potential fraud. Masks are recommended but not required at this time. *This policy is subject to change.
What to wear? What to bring?
As always, we have some fun themes for every night of the event:
1. Bonfire party: byo chair or blanket, musical/percussion instrument, snacks to share, light jacket is a must. We provide everything for s'mores, some mats and a portable amp. Be ready to sing along and have fun.
2. Flashmob - this year, to show our support for Ukrainian people, we ask you to wear something blue, yellow or something Ukrainian inspired.
3. Friday night: Aloha milonga: Hawaiian inspired attire
4. Sunday night: Tango Oscars night - dress to impress
5. Sunday night: Sunset milonga - sunset colors
6. Daytime milongas: casual tango attire (be comfy and let your hair down).
7. Beach milonga: anything goes - byo sunscreen, chairs, towels, snacks, water.
Can I bring alcohol in a personal container to the venue?
With an accordance to the venue's strict policy and per our rental agreement, no one is allowed to bring alcoholic beverages from outside. There is a full bar on premisses offering a wide range of well-priced beverages.
However, you are encouraged to bring a water bottle with a non-alcoholic beverage, if you like. There will be water stations available throughout the event, as well as iced coffee served after midnight.
Will there be any food/refreshments served at the event?
We believe in keeping our dancers happy and well-fueled. Complimentary empanadas, fresh fruit, light snacks and pastries will be served throughout the event. You can also bring your own meal/snacks and enjoy them on our lovely patio while mingling with friends.
How can I find other tango friends who might want to share lodging:
Please visit our ROOM & RIDE page and post your request!
Please visit our LODGING page with a list of suggested hotels.